Post House Missing Virgin 2018, 75 cl
Regular price £21.49
A full bodied rich wine with supple soft tannins but with a lively long finish. The nose has a hint of cinnamon, blue berries, fruit cake and wild heath. Pinotage dominates making up 80% of the wine with the remaining 20% being Petit Verdot Read more.
Free Standard Delivery (Estimated 3-5 Working Days) over £100
Standard Delivery (Estimated 3-5 Working Days) £4.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2PM) £7.99
Last orders for Next Day Delivery (Delivered Before New Years Eve) is 4pm 30th December
14 Days Returns Policy. Find out more
Post House is a traditional family estate nestled on a ridge of the Helderberg mountains. The farm had originally operated as a post office, serving the local missionary community of Raithby, it was a logical step to associate the wine with its postal origin.
Soft tannins but with a lively long finish