Founded in 2003 and inspired by over a century of wine-making expertise and craftsmanship, Cîroc goes the extra mile in the process, distilling the delicious nectar a borderline-excessive 5 times! It’s this 5 stage process that gives Cîroc Vodkas their trademark smoothness, enjoyed and co-signed by a huge cast of the world’s most famous Superstars - from Diddy to J-lo. Whether you’re looking for a straight-up sipper like Snap Frost, or a fun flavoured vodka to mix into your favourite cocktail - try Cîroc Apple or Cîroc Red Berry - you’ll never taste a Cîroc Vodka that doesn’t sing to the tune of superior taste and commitment to a fun-loving lifestyle. So what are you waiting for? Shop now to experience the world’s hippest vodkas for your own fine self.
- The price of Ciroc will vary depending on the size of the bottle. Standard 70cl bottles range between £28 to £40+ for more exclusive products. Larger 1.75l bottles are in the region of £84-£87, while we also offer much cheaper miniature bottles. If you're still unsure, check out our range to find the right bottle and flavour for you!
- Most Ciroc bottles on our site have an alcohol volume of 37.5% - 40%.
- Like most spirits, Ciroc can go bad due to the build-up of impurities from inside the bottle. To get the most out of your Ciroc, store the bottle in a cool place with fresh air circulation.
- Rather than grain (which is typically the basis for most vodkas), Ciroc is made with French grapes from the Cognac region and distilled five times. This unique process is derived from wine-making traditions.
- Ciroc is owned by Diageo, who also manage over 150 major spirit brands worldwide.