A former cooper and bottler in Chigny-les-Roses, Andre-Michel Pierlot settled in Tours-sur-Marne in 1812 as a negociant in of Champagne. It was in this village, on plots named Les Plaisances and La Tour Glorieux that he founded what was later to become Laurent-Perrier. His son, Alphonse Pierlot, succeeded him and, not having any heirs, he subsequently bequeathed the House to his cellar master, Eugene Laurent. Following his accidental death in 1887, Eugene's widow, Mathilde Emilie Perrier, took the helm and renamed the business Veuve Laurent-Perrier.
6 bottles and 6 branded flutes