Calvet Prestige Merlot Cabernet, 75 cl
Regular price £8.49
Classic French red wine from one of France's largest producers. Red berried fruits and alluring spice make this a satisfyingly fulfilling Read more.
Free Standard Delivery (Estimated 3-5 Working Days) over £100
Standard Delivery (Estimated 3-5 Working Days) £4.95
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2PM) £7.99
Last orders for Next Day Delivery (Delivered Before New Years Eve) is 4pm 30th December
14 Days Returns Policy. Find out more
Calvet is one of France's largest wine producers and is distributed across over 100 countries. As a result their wines are hugely consistent and reliable.
Merlot dominates this blend being 80% of this red wine's make up. The remaining 20% is Cabernet Sauvignon. It is classic French red wine too. Notes of red berries (Strawberries, cherries, blackcurrant) mix with light spices meaning you have a reasonably full bodied red wine in your glass.