Five Essential Irish Whiskey Cocktails For St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick’s Day is on the horizon and what you don’t need is a blog telling you about how great Irish beer is, we’re pretty sure you’re all caught up on that one! What is a little less known however, are the amazing cocktails that can be made using Irish Whiskey. Here are five of our favourites!
Bailey's Espresso Martini
- Using a cocktail shaker shake the Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur with the Belvedere Vodka, espresso coffee and ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans
The Southie Fizz
- Combine all ingredients except the beer and shake with ice.
- Pour in glass, do not strain.
- Top with Brewdog Punk IPA.
Add all the ingredients to a Pilsner glass.
- Fill with crushed ice and swizzle vigorously until slightly frothy.
- Garnish with a large sprig of mint and a pickled cherry.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a martini glass.
Green Apple Whiskey
- Add ice, whiskey and amaretto to a pint glass.
- Pour cider to the top.
- Stick a straw in, give it a whirl, and enjoy.