5 Vegan Cocktails You Don't Want To Miss
Being on a plant based is not easy at the best of times so if you're a vegan or giving veganuary a go it's safe to assume that you could probably use a cocktail anytime soon! Unfortunately, knowing what cocktail is going to break the rules is a task in itself.
Well look no further. We've put together a list of our favourite vegan cocktails so the only thing you have to worry about is picking which one you're going to make first!
If you've love Martini's but feel like you need something a little less formal, then the Lemon Drop is for you!
- 45ml Belvedere Vodka
- 15ml Cointreau
- 20ml lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Ice cubes
- Sugar (for garnish)
- Slice of lemon (for garnish)
- In a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice, add the vodka, Cointreau, sugar and lemon juice. Shake well
Take a lemon wedge and rub the top edge area of the martini glass. Dip the edge into the superfine sugar.
Pour the drink into a sugar-rimmed martini glass. Garnish with a lemon slice.
Pineapple & Mango Rum Punch
Longing for summer? Us too! While we can't do anything about the weather we can give you a recipe that is practically sunshine in a glass. We like to enjoy this cocktail in our swimming costumes, don't judge us!
- 85ml Plantation Pineapple Rum
- 85ml pineapple juice
- 30ml mango juice
- 30ml orange juice
- Lime slices (for garnish)
- Orange zest (for garnish)
- Combine all juices (pineapple, mango and orange) and rum, then stir.
- Pour over ice
- Add lime, orange zest, and edible flowers for garnish.
Pomegranate Gin Fizz
Gin and fizz, two things we love here at The Bottle Club. This sophisticated cocktail has the dangerous quality of being so subtle and tasty that you can forget you're drinking bubbles... Oops!
- 300ml Bottega Gold Prosecco
- 75ml Gordon's Pink Gin
- 150ml pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate seeds (for garnish)
- Mix together the gin and pomegranate juice and divide among 6 champagne glasses
Top up with Prosecco. Garnish with a few pomegranate seeds
and serve immediately.
If you're feeling the chill this winter the Ginger Ninja is the perfect cocktail to cuddle up on the sofa and hibernate with.
- 40ml Crystal Head Vodka
- 80ml Ginger Beer
- Splash of Cointreau
- Juice if half a lime
- Splash of orange juice
- Put ice in glass, pour everything in and stir.
- Pop a lime wheel on the side.
Bailey's Almande Crush
This list just wouldn't feel right without a Bailey's Almande cocktail. This rockstar of a drink was such a win for vegans everywhere when it was released that it quickly became one of Bailey's best selling flankers.
- 85ml Bailey's Almande
- Pour Bailey's Almande over ice
- Smile smugly as you get to indulge in the creamy delight of Bailey's as well. Plant Power!