Jelly Bean Cocktail Recipe
The Jelly Bean shot is a fun layered drink that has some interesting flavours which tend to taste like the candy it's named after. The key to a great Jelly Bean drink is in the layers. The three liqueurs are poured on top of each other in the order listed with the heaviest on the bottom and the lightest on top. This creates a triple-layered shot drink that looks great in the glass and is fun to drink.
Prep time: 2 Minutes
Nutrition: 85 Calories
- 1/2 oz. (15ml) Blue Curacao
- 1 oz. (30ml) Cherry Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) Pineapple Juice
- Pour blue curaçao into base of glass before gently layering pineapple juice on top.
- Finish with a layer of cherry vodka.
Category: Drinks | Cuisine: Cocktails