Spotlight: The Best Baileys Cocktails
Few alcohol brands have enjoyed as much of a renaissance period this year as Baileys. The Irish cream experts seem to be going from strength to strength and their new found success has brought a wealth of new admirers, no better demonstrated than by fan engagement and the sheer amount of recipes Baileys lovers are churning out.
There seems to be a new enticing recipe everyday so much so that it can be a bit overwhelming to go through each one and pick a winner without getting a serious case of FOMO. Fortunately for you you don't have to! We've trawled through the vast and cherry picked the best. It's a hard job but someone's gotta do it!
Here are our official FOUR best Baileys cocktails, one for each of the collection!
Baileys Orange Bliss
First up, the elder statesman of the brand. The one and only, the Original.
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml Grand Marnier
- Fill a chunky tumbler with ice then pour the Baileys into the glass.
- Add the Grand Marnier on top of the Baileys.
- Give the liquid a good stir so that it's perfectly combined and silky smooth
- Add a twist of orange peel to finish. Serve, sip and enjoy
Baileys Almande Refresh
Next, the good guy of the group. Baileys Almande uses almond milk and is gluten free and vegan!
- 90ml Baileys Almande
- 90ml Coconut Water
- Pour all ingredients over ice.
- Serve and pretend like it was harder work than it was!
Baileys Pumpkin Spice Latte
Autumn, pumpkin spice latte... you knew it was coming!
- 50ml Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- 150ml Coffee
- 50ml milk
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon stick
- Pour 150ml coffee into your favourite mug
- Add 50ml New Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- Top off with 50ml milk
- Garnish with whipped cream, a sprinkle of nutmeg and a cinnamon stick
- Sit back and enjoy…
Baileys Strawberries & Cream Colada
Last but definitely not least, the superstar of the line up!
- Blend Baileys Strwberries & Cream and Koko Kanu Original Rum with ice
- Pour into your favourite curvy glass
- Garnish with strawberries and enjoy to the max!
If you could do with a couple more strawberries & cream recipes, because who couldn't check out our dedicated blog to the pink phenom HERE!!