New Cîroc Summer Watermelon Hits The UK!
Cîroc has done it again! The latest edition is a limited edition watermelon variant, created with summer spritz cocktails in mind.
Cîroc Limited Edition Summer Watermelon is made with vodka five times distilled from French grapes and finished in a copper pot still in southern France.
The vodka is masterfully infused with the delicate natural flavours giving it a “juicy fresh taste accented by a sweetness and zest that carries into a smooth finish”. The use of fresh-tasting watermelon to create the ultimate drink to celebrate with on hot summer days and nights.
Cîroc brand partner Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs and hip-hop producer DJ Khaled partnered with Diageo to “identify the proper flavour profile, liquid and taste appeal”.
“I am excited to introduce Cîroc Summer Watermelon as our newest flavour innovation, right in time for the summer,” said Combs.
“We wanted to bring something fun, and refreshing tasting to the table this season.”
The watermelon-flavoured vodka is recommended served on the rocks, mixed with club soda or mixed with juices such as pineapple juice, cranberry juice, lemonade and lime.
The design of the bottle evokes a “fiery hot summer celebration” with red and white packaging and matte red lettering.
Cîroc Watermelon Royale – Cocktail Recipe
- 25ml Cîroc Summer Watermelon vodka
- 10ml Cranberry Juice
- 40ml Champagne
- Add 5ml Elderflower (if desired)
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve in a chilled Champagne Flute
- Garnish with a watermelon skin twist
Cîroc Watermelon Spritz – Cocktail Recipe
- 40ml Cîroc Summer Watermelon vodka
- 20ml Lemonade
- 40ml Soda
- 10ml Cranberry
- Mix all the ingredients together over ice in a tall glass
- Garnish with a lime wheel, fresh watermelon wheel and a sprig of fresh mint
- This can also be made as a group serve in a half watermelon bowl.