National Irish Coffee Day... It's Definitely A Thing!
We don't know about you but #NationalIrishCoffeeDay is one of the first days we circle when we get our new calendars at Christmas... Thanks Mum! Irish coffee is one of the rare few drinks that can either kick-start your day or rock you to sleep depending on what you need, what's not to love?
The later and harsher our winters get it feels like #NationalIrishCoffeeDay couldn't possibly come at a better time. This uncomplicated cocktail is a hibernation essential for cozy weekends so check out our easy to follow recipe and snuggle up with one of Ireland's greatest gifts to the world!
- 45ml Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 170ml hot coffee
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon stick
- Pour all of your Irish Whiskey into your glass.
- Top with the freshly brewed hot coffee of your choice.
- Stir in 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Top with a generous amount of whipped cream.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick.