With Gin being the spirit of choice lately you might be experimenting with the gin scene, but there’s more to gin than a g&t. Here are 5 easy gin cocktails to get you started, whether it's a fruity cocktail or a classic, you’re sure to find your favourite.
5 Easy Gin Cocktails:
Strawberry Rhubarb G&T
- 1.5 parts Hendrick’s gin
- 3 parts tonic
- 1.5 parts strawberry rhubarb syrup
- Fresh strawberries and basil, for garnish
- Add gin and syrup to a glass.
- Top with ice and tonic
- 50ml Williams Elegant gin
- 15ml dry vermouth
- Combine gin and vermouth in a shaker filled with ice.
- Stir the mixture and strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- 2 parts Plymouth Gin
- 1 part Lime Cordial
- ¼ part fresh lime juice
- Combine Gin, Cordial and lime juice into a shaker
- Fine strain into a chilled glass and garnish with a wedge of lime.
- 5ml Tanqueray Gin
- 15ml Chambord
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Add the gin, lemon juice & sugar syrup
- Shake & strain over fresh ice into an old-fashioned glass
- Float the Chambord on top
- Garnish with a blackberry or lemon twist
Pink Gin Prosecco Cocktail
- 100ml Gordon’s Pink gin
- 100ml lemonade
- 50ml prosecco
- Strawberries cut into halves
- Fill two large glasses with ice,
- Add the gin and lemonade and then top up with the prosecco
- Garnish with strawberries