Whether it’s family gatherings or celebrations with friends, entertaining over Easter can be stressful. So why not treat yourself and your guests to something a little different with these Easter cocktails that are sure to impress!
Mini Egg Martini
- 25g Mini Eggs
- 1 tsp honey
- 25ml crème de cacao
- 25ml Baileys
- 50ml vodka
- Crush the Mini Eggs
- Brush the rim of a martini glass with a little of the honey then dip the glass into the crushed Mini Eggs to stick them on.
- Pour the crème de cacao, Baileys and vodka into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake. Strain into your prepared glass and serve.
- 75ml Chase Rhubarb Vodka
- 12.5ml Blanc Vermouth
- Add Vermouth to a mixing glass over cubed ice, stir until all ice is coated.
- Strain out and add Rhubarb Vodka. Stir until thoroughly chilled.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with fresh lemon peel.
- 150ml Havana Club Anejo Especial Rum
- 2 teaspoons of Nutella
- 100ml whole milk
- One Easter egg
- Turning your Easter egg into a drinking vessel is easy. Simply warm the top of the egg so it becomes very slightly gooey (try holding a lighter near it for a few seconds) and chop around with a sharp knife.
- Add the rum, Nutella and milk into a blender with crushed ice and blend for 60 seconds. 3Serve in a chocolate egg.
Pink Gin Fizz
- 50ml Gordon’s Pink Gin
- 50ml Lemonade
- 25ml Prosecco
- Fill a large glass with ice, add the gin and the lemonade then top up with the Prosecco and garnish with the strawberries!
Candy Floss Champagne Cocktail
- 1 bottle of Rose Champagne
- Candy Floss
- Pour champagne into glasses about 2/3
- Right before serving, open your cotton candy and gently pull off a small tuft of candy floss to place on top of the rim of the champagne glass.
- Serve immediately. Place candy floss into champagne and let candy floss dissolve into champagne before drinking.