Baileys strawberries and cream hits the uk!
After going viral in February upon the American launch, Baileys strawberries and cream, the bright pink cream liquor has finally made its way across the pond! And it could not be more appropriate timing as Wimbledon is just around the corner.
The pink Baileys strawberries and cream is a limited edition, and is the perfect mix of the classic Baileys Irish Cream combined with fresh strawberries, The new pink drink can be indulged in a number of ways; by drinking the creamy liquid over ice,in a hot beverage, or adding a touch to any icing, cake or ice creams!
The spokesperson said: “Whether you pour it in your cup, or mix it in your cupcake, new Limited Edition Baileys Strawberries and Cream is the perfect indulgence. Get your bottle before they’re gone!”
Need some inspiration while you wait for your bottle to arrive? We’ve got just the stuff!
Bailey's strawberries and cream colada
- 30ml Baileys Strawberries & Cream
- 45 ml Malibu
- Strawberries for garnish
- Blend Baileys Strawberries & Cream liqueur and Malibu with ice
- Garnish with a strawberries
Bailey's strawberries and cream mousse
- 500 grams strawberries, trimmed + more for garnish
- 170 grams sugar
- ½ Tbsp lemon juice½ Tsp salt
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 Tbsp Baileys Strawberries & Cream
- 240 grams double cream
- 1 ½ Tsp vanilla
- Purée the strawberries in a blender until very smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan.
- Add sugar, ½ Tablespoon of lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of salt, and three egg yolks; whisk until smooth.
- Place saucepan over medium heat; bring to a simmer. Whisking occasionally, until thickened.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in 3 tablespoons of Baileys Strawberries & Cream liqueur; refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Whisk 3 egg whites in a bowl until stiff peaks form; add to strawberry mixture
- Fold gently until combined; set aside.
- Whisk the double cream and 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla in a bowl until stiff peaks form; add to strawberry mixture.
- Fold until combined.
- Spoon mousse into serving cups; chill before serving.
- Garnish with toppings and serve or refrigerate for up to one day.
Bailey's strawberries and cream cupcake icing
- 60ml Baileys Strawberries & Cream
- 450 grams Icing sugar
- 225 grams butter100 grams puréed strawberries
- Mix the icing sugar and butter in a mixer on low
- Add pureed strawberries and Baileys Strawberries & Cream until the right consistency
- Ice your cupcakes.