3 Coffee Cocktails You Can Easily Make At Home
Let’s face it coffee is pretty amazing… and so is alcohol - so when you put them together you have one great drink. All the buzz of a normal cocktail but with an added caffeinated kick - what more could you want? It’s the ultimate rocket fuel to get you through those long night outs - or to pep you up after a long day in the office. Here are our top 3 coffee cocktails you can easily make at home just in time for International Coffee Day!
Chase Espresso Martini
- 50ml Chase espresso vodka
- 5ml runny honey
- A pinch of coarse sea salt
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker
- Stir until the honey has dissolved
- Add ice
- Shake hard
- Strain into a chilled glass
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans
Baileys Iced Coffee
- 50ml Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 100 ml iced coffee
- Brew coffee and allow it to cool.
- Pour Baileys and coffee into a tall, ice-filled glass
Supersonic Hendricks Gin & Tonic
- 50 ml Hendrick's Gin
- Barspoon of Sugar Syrup
- 25 ml Fresh Espresso (left to go cold)
- Top with Tonic Water
- Combine all ingredients in a highball filled with cubed ice.
- Lightly stir and serve.
- Garnish with 3 thinly sliced rounds of cucumber