Sauvignon Blanc Punch Recipe
When making white wine cocktails, don't shy away from using your favourite Sauvignon Blanc, famous for its vivacious and wide-range of flavours. This punch recipe uses citrus and bittersweet flavours to counter the wine perfectly, and will definitely leave guests asking for more.
Although we've included the measurements for 1 single serving, we recommend scaling up and batch making this punch recipe if you're hosting. We guarantee one glass of this delicious, flavoursome punch won't be enough.
Prep time: 2 Minutes
Nutrition: 141 Calories
- 3 oz White Wine
- 1/2 oz of Aperol
- 1/2 oz of grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz of lemon juice
- 1/4 simple syrup, to taste
- Chilled soda water, to top
- Lemon/grapefruit, to garnish
- Add all the ingredients except the soda to a shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a highball or large wine glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with soda water and stir briefly to combine.
- Garnish as desired.
Category: Drinks | Cuisine: Cocktails