Peanut Butter & Jelly Shot Recipe
If you're a fan of easy to drink, sweet tasting shots, it's time to add the PB & J Shot to your list. A fun adult twist on the classic packed lunch staple, the PB & J Shot uses raspberry liqueur to mimic the jelly (or jam in the UK) and hazelnut liqueur to mimic the peanut butter.
Due to the simple ingredients and method of this shot, it's perfect for making in a large batch for a party or event, or simply whipping up a couple for you and your besties. Whether you love or hate the sandwich itself, this tasty shot is sure to be a crowdpleaser.
Prep time: 2 Minutes
Nutrition: 141 Calories
- 3/4 oz of Hazelnut liqueur
- 3/4 oz of Raspberry liqueur
- Measure out the ingredients.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the hazelnut and raspberry liqueurs.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a shot glass, and serve.
Category: Drinks | Cuisine: Shots