Matador Cocktail Recipe
This matador cocktail recipe is the perfect poolside drink. It’s delicious, refreshing and will make you feel like you are on vacation whenever you drink it. There is something about the combination of tequila and fruit juice that makes this cocktail a favorite during the summertime. But you shouldn‘t limit yourself to imbibing it only during the summer. Oh no. It’s delicious and satisfying no matter what time of year you drink it.
The Matador is a tequila-based cocktail. Less widely known than the margarita, its structure is similarly simple, with three primary ingredients: silver or blanco tequila, pineapple juice, and lime juice.
Prep time: 3 Minutes
Nutrition: 180 Calories
- 4 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounce lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- wedge of pineapple to garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice
- Add tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice and simple syrup. Cap shaker and shake for 15 seconds
- Add ice to each glass and divide liquid between the two glasses. Slide two pineapple wedges on the rim of each glass.
Category: Drinks Cuisine: Cocktail