Front Porch Swing Cocktail Recipe
If you're a fan of Sangria, but looking for a fresh twist, look no further than the Front Porch Swing. This fruity and herbaceous cocktail is perfect for sipping on your Front Porch on a Summer's Day, just as the name suggests. We've included listed our favourite fruits and herbs for this cocktail, but feel free to get creative and use your favourite summer berries.
The Front Porch Swing is a relatively young cocktail, invented in 2003 in San Francisco. However, by the way this one goes down at garden parties or summer lunches, we're sure it's going to stand the test of time.
Prep time: 2 Minutes
Nutrition: 126 Calories
- 3 oz White Wine
- 1 1/2 oz of Cucumber Vodka
- 1 oz elderflower liqueur
- 10 grapes, halved
- 2 sprigs of mint or tarragon
- 1 orange wheel
- 1 strawberry, halved
- Add the white wine, vodka, elderflower liqueur, fruit and one of the sprigs of hers into a shaker and fill three-quarters of the way with ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds and pour unstrained into a large wine glass.
- Garnish with the remaining herbs.
Category: Drinks | Cuisine: Cocktails