Baileys Spring Shakedown Easter Recipe
Easter eggs have been a staple of the holiday for generations. Typically, they are filled with chocolates, candies, or toys. However, if you're looking to take your Easter egg game to the next level, consider filling it with Baileys and ice cream. This combination is sure to be a hit!
To create your Baileys and ice cream Easter egg, start by selecting a hollow chocolate egg. You can either purchase one or make your own by melting chocolate and pouring it into an egg mold. Once you have your egg, you'll need to make the Baileys and ice cream filling. Scroll below to see our delicious recipe:
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Nutrition: 482 Calories
- 100ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 hollow Easter eggs (around 100g each)
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream (360ml)
- 100ml double cream (whipped)
- 20ml chocolate sauce
- Toasted chopped hazelnuts and chocolate flakes to garnish
- Extra toppings – mini eggs, mint leaves, raspberries or a macaroon
- Carefully crack off the tips of the Easter eggs. Consume any stray chocolate shards – no-one’s looking.
- Blend the Baileys with the ice cream. Then pour it into the chocolate eggs.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, chopped nuts, mini eggs and chocolate sprinkles. There you have it – a simply eggcellent spring time treat!
Category: Drinks | Cuisine: Cocktails