OMG. Don't walk. RUN. Grab your ingredients ASAP, because we have an insanely indulgent Baileys Pancake recipe perfect for Pancake Day. Or whenever you feel like having a bad and boujee breakfast tbh.
Baileys needs no introduction. We all know and love the delicious Irish Cream liqueur, but have you ever tried levelling up your favourite desserts and sweet treats with this versatile drink? If not, this is your sign to start.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Nutrition: 475 Calories
BAILEYS HOT FUDGE SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 625ml milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup melted butter
INGREDIENTS TO SERVE
- Ice cream of choice to serve
- 250g strawberries to serve, cut into quarters
- To make the sauce, place the condensed milk into a small saucepan and gently heat to a simmer. Place the chopped chocolate into a clean bowl and pour over the heated milk. Stir until smooth. Add the butter and Baileys and stir to combine. Keep the fudge sauce warm until ready to serve.
- To make the pancakes, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until mix has just combined.
- Using a non-stick fry pan, heat on a medium heat and lightly spray with vegetable oil. Using a ½ cup measure, pour batter into heated pan and cool until bubbles form on top, approximately 2-3 minutes, flip for and cook for a further minute or until batter has cooked through.
- To serve, place stacks of pancakes on serving plates and top each with a couple of scoops of ice cream. Drizzle on warm fudge sauce and top with the fresh berries.
Category: Breakfast Cuisine: American