Jager Bomb Cocktail Recipe
Technically a type of Boilermaker—a beer-and-shot combo, often with the shot dropped inside the beer (ergo, “bomb” shot)—this drink originally was made using lager. In recent times, however, the version replacing beer with an energy drink instead has far surpassed it in popularity. Either way, it’ll get the job done and the party started.
Prep time: 3 Minutes
Nutrition: 130 Calories
- 1 8.4-ounce can energy drink, such as Red Bull
- 1 1/2 ounces Jägermeister
- Pour the energy drink into a pint glass.
- Pour the Jägermeister into a shot glass.
- Drop the shot glass filled with Jägermeister into the pint glass.
Category: Drinks | Cuisine: Cocktails