Baileys Chocolate Pancakes With Hot Fudge
Give your pancakes an indulgent touch... Whip up these delicious Chocolate Pancakes with Baileys Hot Fudge topped with Baileys Original Ice Cream.
- 500ml Baileys Original Ice Cream
- 250g strawberries to serve, cut into quarters
BAILEYS HOT FUDGE SAUCE
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbls butter, melted
- 2 tbls Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 tbls sugar
- 625ml milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup melted butter
MIX IT UP
- To make the sauce, place the condensed milk into a small saucepan and gently heat to a simmer.Place the chopped chocolate into a clean bowl and pour over the heated milk. Stir until smooth. Add the butter and Baileys and stir to combine. Keep the fudge sauce warm until ready to serve.
- To make the pancakes, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until mix has just combined.
- Using a non-stick fry pan, heat on a medium heat and lightly spray with vegetable oil. Using a ½ cup measure, pour batter into heated pan and cool until bubbles form on top, approximately 2-3 minutes, flip for and cook for a further minute or until batter has cooked through.
- To serve, place stacks of pancakes on serving plates and top each with a couple of scoops of ice cream. Drizzle on warm fudge sauce and top with the fresh berries.