3 Hauntingly Good Halloween Cocktails
Halloween is the perfect excuse to get a little creative and create something above and beyond - and what better way to showcase this than with some ghoulish themed cocktails? Yes, some of these cocktails are gimmicky but isn't that half the fun?!
If you’re hosting or just rocking up to someone else's Halloween bash, these 3 hauntingly good Halloween cocktails are sure to impress After all Halloween is all about the #BoosandBooze
Baileys Pumpkin Spice FREAKSHAKE
Bailey's have recently re-launched their Pumpkin Spice drink and it's just what you need at your Halloween partayyy. Because what better way to really bring back your childhood than with a good milkshake?! #Halloweengoals
- 115ml vanilla ice-cream
- 15ml maple syrup
- 100ml Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce
- 1 small pumpkin pie
- Drizzle the glass with maple syrup
- Blend the Baileys Pumpkin Spice and vanilla ice cream together until smooth consistency is achieved
- Pour into a glass and add caramel sauce... go wild!
- Mix the whipped cream, and wafers and use a decorative cushion to keep the Pumpkin Pie in place.
Halloween Worm Punch
You can't get more Halloweeny than a worm-filled punch. The ultimate drink for your however you're celebrating.
- 500ml cranberry juice
- 500ml Vodka
- 1.5 litres lemonade
- 3 limes, juice only
- large handful gummi worms
- Pour all of the ingredients into a large glass bowl and mix until well combined.
- Place the gummy worms over the edge of the bowl.
Red Eye Cocktail
It wouldn't be a party if we didn't bring out the gin, and this Red Eye Cocktail is the perfect sophisticated option for a classy Halloween celebration.
- 60 ml gin
- 30 ml Cointreau
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon egg white
- 1 pimento stuffed olive
- Combine gin, Cointreau, lemon juice, sugar, and egg white with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and pour the mixture into a martini glass.
- Add the olive